OnGuard is a great oil, because it can be used in so many different ways.
You can clean with it, you can take it to get over a cold, you can even put it in snacks! It can help boost your immune system, as well as your cardiovascular system.
Ingredients of OnGaurd:
Wild Orange peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary.
Here are some ways that I like to use OnGuard:
- Put 4-5 drops in a glass of water and drink to stay healthy or get over a cold.
- Rub on neck while sick to help get over a cold faster (make sure to dilute the oil with coconut oil as needed)
- Mix with vinegar and baking soda to clean a toilet.
- Put in capsules and take internally.
- Put a couple drops on your toothbrush before you brush to have health gums/can also rinse with it mixed with water afterwards.
- Mix in snacks to get an immunity boost.
- I like to put it in peanut butter oatmeal balls that I make!
- Put on cold sores/kanker sores to heal faster.
- Mix with water to wash kitchen counters/appliances.
- Diffuse into the air to eliminate germs and odors.
- Help to get rid of mold.
- Help get rid of toothache.
- Diffuse in the air to help with congestion and cough.
This oil can have a sun sensitivity, so make sure you are not exposed to high amounts of sun for 12 hours.